AST Suspension, 4100 Series - Nissan GTR R35
AST Suspension 4100 Series (1-way)
The 4100 Series suspension system utilises high performance monotube technology. Monotube design dampers give your car better performance than the standard twin tube design, the gas pressure is separated by a floating piston, and eliminates cavitation and aeration within the oil chamber.
The 4100 Series shocks allow rebound adjustment with one knob. The adjust platform allows the user to adjust the ride height of your car. AST suspension shock bodies are specially designed to keep maximum stroke, even with a lower ride height and are finished with a KTL coating for an extremely hardwearing finish.
How a Monotube design works?
Monotube design is essential for performance; the oil and nitrogen are separated by a floating piston and allows the use of a larger piston, increasing the damper performance and sensitivity felt by the driver, all this added together produces more grip, gives more control and driver feedback from your vehicle. The 4100 Series shock absorbers give your car a better performance than the standard twin tube design.
What is a rebound adjustment?
Rebound controls the rate of extension of your shock absorber. By changing the rebound you can directly change the characteristics of the vehicle.
- Floating piston design with high pressure nitrogen means no cavitation around the piston.
- 22/14mm diameter shaft non inverted.
- Steel cylinder body shocks.
- High end, track ready suspension.
- Rebound adjustable.
- Low friction seal.
- Adjuster knobs permanently mounted on the dampers.
- Rubber bushings for ''eye'' shock mounts.
- Optional spherical top mounts.
- Optional DLC Coated shafts.
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive).
- Optional custom valving.
Suitable for Nissan GTR R35 2007-present.
- Set of 4 shock adsorbers
- Spring kit (spring rate based on application)
- Product Certificate
Please ensure that this product is fitted by a trained professional. Our experienced team offer a range of fitting services at our workshop in the South West, England.
Example image only. Product may vary.