Exclusive Car Track Day held at Castle Combe Circuit, Chippenham SN14 7EY. Friday 11th March 2022.
Open pitlane, 12 cars on track. Premium limited attendance.
In these unprecedented times, please note the following key information;
– A Drivers Indemnity Form will be emailed to you before the event (the week of), plus any Covid-19 guidelines/considerations in accordance with government guidelines at the time.
– Noise testing will take place from 08:00 with briefings held at 08:30.
– Overnight stays at the Circuit are NOT permitted (in accordance with government guidelines).
– Please respect our neighbours & local community when driving to & from the Circuit.
– If you, your essential helper, or a member of your household are experiencing any known Covid-19 symptoms, please do NOT attend. The symptoms of Covid-19 are; Fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, temperature, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, bluish lips or face, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. A noticeable change to either of these senses.
– Please be prepared to have your temperature taken on arrival by our team of paramedics.
– Food & Drink is available to purchase throughout the day from Cafe Bar H.
– Please ensure you maintain social distancing at all times.
Additional Drivers are charged at £50.
Passengers (front seat only) are charged at £10.
Noise limit 100 dB.
Track open from 09:00-17:00.
All drivers must hold a full and current driving licence.
Adequate clothing must be worn – arms and legs must be fully covered and helmets are compulsory.