£229 – £289
Exclusive Car Track Day held at Castle Combe Circuit, Chippenham SN14 7EY. Tuesday 22nd June 2021.
Open pitlane, 12 cars on track. Premium limited attendance.
In these unprecedented times, please note the following key information;
– You MUST complete your indemnity form before your day. This will be emailed to you before the event.
– Only participants & essential helpers from the same household will be granted access (please do NOT bring spectators, friends, etc.).
– Entry to the Circuit will be between 07:30 & 09:00. After this time the gate will be locked & staffed (please refrain from leaving the venue unnecessarily during the day).
– Please be prepared to have your temperature taken on arrival by our team of paramedics.
– Noise testing will take place from 08:00 with briefings held at 08:30.
– Overnight stays at the Circuit are NOT permitted (in accordance with government guidelines).
– Please respect our neighbours & local community when driving to & from the Circuit.
– If you, your essential helper, or a member of your household are experiencing any known Covid-19 symptoms, please do NOT attend. The symptoms of Covid-19 are; Fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, temperature, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, bluish lips or face, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. A noticeable change to either of these senses.
– Helmet hire is NOT available. You can purchase helmets at Merlin Motorsport www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk or call 01249 782101 for collection on the day.
– Food & Drink is available to purchase throughout the day from Cafe Bar H.
– Please ensure you maintain social distancing at all times.
Additional Drivers are charged at £50.
Passengers (front seat only) are charged at £10.
Noise limit 100 dB.
Track open from 09:00-17:00. Arrival strictly between 07:30-09:00.
All drivers must hold a full and current driving licence.
Adequate clothing must be worn – arms and legs must be fully covered and helmets are compulsory.
Event information will be send via email approx. 1 week in advance.
Noise limit 100 dB.Track open from 09:00-17:00.All drivers must hold a full and current driving licence.Adequate clothing must be worn – arms and legs must be fully covered and helmets are compulsory.